Numerous Services Offered
SERVPRO® of River Oaks offers a wide range of services to cover all of your needs when it comes to restoration. Check out the list below to see some of the problems we can take care of!
- Water Damage: When it comes to water damage, a quick response it critical to preventing further damage. Our experts use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that your property has been completely dried to IICRC standards.
- Fire Damage: After a fire occurs in your home or office, you will have to deal with smoke and soot damage as well as water damage. Our technicians can handle even the largest fire loss so that you can have peace of mind during this stressful time.
- Mold Remediation: Nobody wants mold inside their house, and for those with allergies, microbial growth can cause serious problems if it is left unchecked. Our team of professionals is specially trained and certified to get rid of mold and make sure it doesn’t come back.
- Biohazard Clean Up: Biohazardous substances such as blood or bile can be extremely dangerous and should always be disposed of properly. We can safely treat any affected areas and dispose of contaminated materials according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local standards.
- Deodorization: From sewage, to mold, to pet stains, nobody likes living or working in a stinky area. We can locate the source of the odor and eliminate it rather than just cover it up.
- Contents Claim & Document Drying: We offer pack out and storage services to keep your belongings safe until reconstruction has been completed. We are also able to restore paper documents through the deposition process.
- Catastrophic Events: Our elite Large Loss Division can handle any size jobs. These teams are strategically located around the U.S. so that we can be on site as quickly as possible after a hurricane, tornado, or other catastrophic event.